JapanAmStore 6-Pack Garden Potato Grow Bag Vegetables Planter Bags with Handles and Access Flap for Potato, Carrot & Onion (5 Gallon)
JapanAmStore 6-Pack Garden Potato Grow Bag Vegetables Planter Bags with Handles and Access Flap for Potato, Carrot & Onion (5 Gallon) by JapanAmStore at Lawn and Garden Mart. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Let the Gardzen Potato Planter Bag bring you the taste of home-grown potatoes without taking up space in your garden! Super sturdy
Let the Gardzen Potato Planter Bag bring you the taste of home-grown potatoes without taking up space in your garden!
Super sturdy with nice secure handles which makes them easy to move around.
Vent holes provide proper drainage to prevent over water plants.
With velcro window for easily harvesting vegetables.
Reusable, durable, lightweight, economical.
Growing and Cooking your own food is like printing your own money.
Nice For Growing More Than Potatoes - These grow bags are suitable for both indoor
and outdoor use. Let's grow tomatoes, carrots, onions, or beets in this
portable potato grow tub planter.
Chit your potatoes. Cut potatoes into at least two pieces, making sure that there
is at least two eyes in each piece.
Prepare your soil mixture. Fill a bag 4 inches full of the soil mixture.
Plant your potatoes. Plant five potato chits per bag, one in the center and four in
a circle near the outside edge of the bag. Plant potato chits deep enough to just
be barely covered with soil. Water thoroughly.
Maintain your potatoes. When the sprouts get 4 inches high, add soil mixture to the
bag, leaving a few inches of the plants exposed. Water thoroughly. Continue to add
soil mixture as the shoot grows to encourage it to continue to grow upwards. Water
the bags regularly so that the soil does not dry out. When the shoots have reached
the top of the bag, stop adding soil and allow them to bloom and mature.
Harvest your potatoes. When the potato plant has withered and the leaves have
turned brown, it's time to harvest the potatoes.
Features & Highlights
- ❶Heavy Duty Fabric -Made from Heavy duty material with strong webbing handles. Full UV protection against the sun for longer life.
- ❷What You Get - 6 pack 5 gallons grow bags. Diameter 10", Height 12". You can put about 3 to 5 seed potato plants in each bag.
- ❸Advantage Design - There are 3 drainage holes on bottom and 4 holes on the side of the tub, allows for easy drainage of water and air circulation. Strong hand-stitched seams and rip-resistant carry handles allow for easy movement. Large velcro window for potato harvest. No garden or digging required.
- ❹Easy To Store - These bags are bulit to be used seasons to seasons. When the growing season is over, empty the bag, simply wipe it clean and fold it flatunlike regular planters, it takes up very little storage space.
- ❺For Urban Gardeners - Reusable Potato Grow Bags allow you to grow potatoes pretty much anywhere other than full shade. Grow some on your balcony or in your driveway!